Come see us!
Come visit our taproom at 18 Red Spring Road in Andover, MA, accessible via Exit 42 off of Rt. 93 or via commuter rail at the Andover stop of the Haverhill branch.
- Taprooms: We have an indoor taproom with communal seating and standing room for about 100 people. Music and good times are always on tap! We also have an outdoor beer-garden next to the beautiful Shawsheen River.
- Pours: We serve 4, 12, and 16 oz pours of your favorite Oak & Iron brews. Flights of four 4oz pours are also available.
- Growlers: Growlers are available for the majority of beers on tap (excluding special releases). Only clean and rinsed Oak & Iron branded or non-branded growlers can be filled.
- Merchandise: Glassware, T-Shirts are available for purchase
- Gift Cards: Stop by and pick up a gift card for someone special today!
- Food: A limited range of delicious, substantial snacks are available for purchase.
- Pets: Dogs are allowed in the outdoor area only (except for service dogs).